Salary: £20000 to £24000 dependent on experience
Hours of work: Full time core working hours.
Dynamite recruitment is currently working within one of the Uks most popular manufacturing business based in the South Our client is very well established and work with some huge retailers who support them in selling their products
Due to a change within the business our client is currently recruiting for an Client Coordinator/Account Manager to join the business.
As a Client Coordinator/Account Manager, you will be accountable for coordinating new and existing national accounts, focusing on client satisfaction, revenue optimisation and account growth.
You will work closely with the Field Sales Team to monitor and support a large portfolio of national accounts.
Your responsibilities as a Client Coordinator/Account Manager will be:
- Review and process customer orders – putting together labels, delivery paperwork and packing instructions for the warehouse, booking delivery slots, arranging transport.
- Liaising with warehouse to ensure timely dispatch – notifying warehouse of delivery requirements, deadlines, stock arrivals etc.
- Setting up new products tailoring the specifications to the customer’s needs.
- Putting together information on products and availability, sending samples, writing script, ensuring relevant product testing carried out, encouraging customers to trial new products through having a good understanding of each account's order history/target market.
- When new accounts come on board - working through all supplier manuals to ensure correct deliveries made with correct paperwork, completing set up documents for each account, providing training to colleagues who will be working with the account.
- Invoicing dispatched goods to customers.
- Assisting Credit Controller with invoicing issues.
- Handling customer enquiries / complaints, communicating professionally with individuals of all levels of seniority.
- Organising workload to ensure orders are processed/booked in with plenty of time before due date (and advising warehouse of any short turnaround times), keeping track of stock & packaging required for back/forward orders/launch orders etc.
- Excellent customer service, communication, team working and team leading skills.
- Proficient in identifying problems and proposing effective solutions.
- Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to show adaptability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Databases & intermediate in Excel
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Excellent telephone manner
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Experience/understanding of toy industry sector would be beneficial
- Experience in a similar role
- Business to business experience would be beneficial
- Prepared to think/work outside of core times to complete tasks
- Speed and accuracy
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers/accounts
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV immediately!