Full time, Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is looking for a Client Accountant to join a leading vibrant and forward thinking brand specialising in Accounting and Tax solutions based near Portsmouth.
- Prepare Company Accounts, Tax Returns and other Accounting documents
- Discuss pay breakdowns with the clients
- Prepare Quartelry Health checks
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Discuss HMRC and Companies House issues with clients
- Act as the Account Manager and be accountable for your clients
- Ensure your clients' statutory filing obligations are met on time
- Debt management of client portfolio
To qualify for the opportunity to work with a growing accounting business you will need to have the following:
- AAT Qualified
- Advisory experience within a practice environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to investigate varied client queries.
- Ability to assist with client issues and resolve complaints.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
In return for your hard work our client will be able to provide further career development in the future.
Your early application is encouraged as interviews will be held imminently.
Please contact Leanne Storey for more information
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.