Client Account Manager
Salary: £25000 per annum plus fantastic benefits and huge progression opportunities
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a hugely successful and fast growing independent business based in Portsmouth
Our client offer a fantastic opportunity for a successful account manager who enjoys building and maintaining strong working relationships with their clients.
We are looking for a tenacious, articulate & confident individual with a proven track record of success to join this result-motivated and ambitious company.
As an Account Manager you will work both internally but also externally to build and maintain strong working relationships with a current client base
You will be tasked to ensure that your clients are happy with the delivery of service and identify any other potential business opportunities within them whilst supporting at times with new business.
The successful candidate will work independently as a sales and account representative and have sole responsibility of department. You will be required to liaise with senior level management and will be in charge of the development of the company's strategic Client relationship plans.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- To build and maintain string working relationships with an existing client base , both via telephone and also field based
- Generate new business in accordance with the new business plan and increase customer loyalty within existing accounts
- Acquiring, controlling and managing clients efficiently and effectively, in a proactive manner.
- Responding to prospects'/existing clients Information Requests, Requests for Proposals and Invitations to Tender and creation of client proposals, contracts and any further documentation.
- The role will involve travel to customer premises for meetings and attending networking events, trade shows and industry events at varied locations that the role occupant has arranged.
- Be responsible for own diary management and provide regular updates on outputs of meetings, including forecasted sales turnover and net profit.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Have previous experience within sales and account management
- Have experience of Identifying, qualifying, and building solid high level relationships with existing and new business prospects.
- The ability to build rapport quickly with a wide range of people.
- A self-starter, ability to manage workload and develop role.
- Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager, junior account manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A current driving license and ability to work flexibly with long working hours
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.