Salary:£24000 - £28000 dependant on experience plus bonus OTE £32000 approx.
Start Date : Immediate starts available
Plus fantastic benefits which include but are not limited to , holiday , free car parking , newly refurbished offices , Pension , Ongoing progression and development, company trips and incentives, health insurance.
Hours of work : You will need to be flexible to work a slight shift pattern between 7am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and one in 6 Saturday mornings only between 8am and 12pm.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-known, fast growing service provider based in the Fareham area . Due to huge success they are now looking to expand the business and are recruiting for Client Account Managers.
Our client pride themselves on their customer experience’s and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow.
This role is a breath of fresh air for someone who is driven by going the extra mile and with strong communication skills. Our client can offer a fun and enjoyable working environment with reward and recognition for a job well done. This opportunity is not to be missed!
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing between 25 and 30 active client accounts on a daily basis
- Building and maintain strong working relationships
- To encourage and take orders via telephone and email and to identify the customers’ needs and select appropriate equipment.
- To provide advice to the customer as appropriate.
- To record information accurately using bespoke in house systems whilst highlighting the unique requirements of each job and maintain customer CRM records.
- To work on a number of jobs at any one time and to prioritise and maintain the accuracy of each job.
- To Identify windows of opportunity within current accounts
- Managing inbound enquiries from customers within agreed time frames
- Converting enquiries to sales
- Negotiating with the customer and third parties to meet agreed deadlines and SLA agreements
- To provide a first class customer service at all times
- To complete administration to support the above
- Meet achievable targets and KPI’s
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have had previous experience in developing and maintaining relationships
- Will have strong rapport building skills
- Will be assertive yet not aggressive
- Will have the ability to communicate with a wide variety of customers and adapt quickly
- Will be ambitious and able to think outside the box
- Will be proactive
- Will be positive and confident
- Will be driven
- Will need to possess good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Will need strong planning and organisational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Will require the highest level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Will need to be literate in written communication