Salary: Competitive Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Quarterly Bonus + Commission!!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 26 days holiday
- Income protection
- Development opportunities
- Annual pay reviews
- Charity and social events
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a vibrant team who can offer you a fantastic career! As an Client Account Handler, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and building long-lasting relationships with a large portfolio of clients.
- Handling client queries including claims / invoice issues, chasing memberships packs and all other requests.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell products and services where possible, and appropriate to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Contact clients to talk through renewals and the benefits of remaining with the company.
- Ensuring an excellent level of customer service is always delivered for a high retention rate as possible.
- Understand invoice processing from insurers / providers.
- Adhoc project and administration work.
- Will have excellent previous customer service/client relationship management or account management skills from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, loans or claims
- Must have confident skills in Word & Excel
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Needs to have effective and accurate communication skills, both written & verbal
- Will need to be able to build effective long-lasting client relationships
- Will need to be able to identify and deliver alternative solutions and focus on retention wherever possible
Key words: Southampton, insurance, financial services, banking, telephony, sales, portfolio, upselling, cross-selling, admin*, customer service, b2b, leads, market research, claims, case handler