Client Account Co-Ordinator / Customer Services
Location : Chichester
Salary: £16000 per annum
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and hugely successful brand based in Chichester. Our client is very popular and is ever growing with new products and services.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Co-ordinator / Client Account Co-ordinator with immediate effect .
As a client Account Coordinator you will be responsible for acting as a first point of contact via the telephone and email for a variety of hugely important business customers on a daily basis to assist them with their needs .
Our client pride themselves on going the extra mile to ensure that the customer has the best experience and we therefore require an experience Office Co-ordinator who holds the same values .
This is a very varied and busy position where no two days will be the same, it offers fantastic benefits and opportunities and the company overall have great values.
Your day to day duties will include the following:
- To assist business customers with all enquiries professionally and promptly, keeping customers informed of progress, whether by telephone or e-mail.
- To provide a point of contact for clients who have ongoing projects and requirements
- To build and maintain long standing working relationships with key clients who have accounts with the business
- Manage an internal inbox, replying to all consumer enquiries professionally and promptly.
- Liaise with other departments for information where necessary and communicate such information to the rest of the team where appropriate.
- Manage all ingoing and outgoing post through Royal Mail, across the business on a rota basis
- Maintain the company database with customer information, update client records and maintain important paperwork.
- Accurately process all orders and credits ensuring that we are always meeting customer requirements.
- Monitor activities and liaise with courier companies and manage any exceptions daily, to ensure timely deliveries and collections to our customers.
- Be active in offering suggestions on how you/your role can be developed to maximise both you're working enjoyment and the success of the business
The ideal candidate:
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Will ideally have assisted customers from initial point of contact through to completion
- Will have strong communication skills
- Will have good administrative skills and experience
- Will be accurate and very organized
- Will have good problem solving skills
- Will be able to multitask
- Will be competent in using Word and Excel
- Will be keen to always go the extra mile for your customer , be passionate about providing a good level of customer services
- Will be available asap to start and happy to commit to 9 months
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
#coordinator , helpdesk , customer services , senior customer service
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.