Claims Investigator - 3 Month Contract
Hours of Work: 9am to 6pm - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with an award-winning service provider and due to growth in business, our client is looking for a Claims Investigator to join their team on a 3 month contract.
As a Claims Investigator you will investigate mobile phone and gadget insurance claims. Liaise with customers directly and third parties to ensure a thorough understanding of the circumstances of the claim. You will communicate with customers over the phone, by letter and by email, providing an excellent standard of customer care and a sympathetic ear.
Collect accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim; where possible claim investigation on the initial call, including conference call if required, police / patriot check, and decision to be made there and then by you.
- Ensure that customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines.
- Adhere to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A good listener who can remain calm under pressure and be able to manage your time effectively.
- Must be PC literate.
- Full training will be provided. Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Previous claims experience or call centre experience essential
If interested in this role then please submit your CV or call Fran on 02392455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.