Starting salary £19,450 rising to £23,700 P/A
Shift pattern working Monday to Friday- between 8am to 8pm
You will also be required to work 1 in 3 weekends, either Saturday or Sunday (you will never work both) this will be 9am to 5pm.
You will get a day off in the week when working the weekend shift
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first office-based customer-focused role or for someone who is looking to continue their career in customer services!!
- Handle a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions relating to customers' insurance policies
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in.
- Handling each claim appropriately, and escalating it when needed.
- Manage customer expectations realistically.
- Liaising with internal and external teams with strong and effective communication.
- Overcoming objections and ensuring the customer receives a fantastic service
- Will have some form of customer services experience from ANY industry including hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres, and office environments!!!
- Will be customer-focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English.