Claims Handler - Household Claims (FNOL)
£20,000 - £30,000
Dynamite Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Household Claims Handler for our client in Eastleigh. An office-based position, with responsibility for all aspects of claim investigations, consideration and settlement. The claims will cover all domestic policy perils. Looking for someone to show a proactive approach to management of their caseload. To move claims to successful and timely conclusions, offering close support to the Property Field adjuster.
- Deal with your own caseload, claims from their first receipt until completion and ensure that the loss or damage is covered sufficiently by the policy
- Working to a high level in Mid and High net worth area, with ability to apply bespoke conditions as per our client's preferences
- Liaise with insurers, policyholders and other parties
- Ensure that the claim is dealt with a proactive approach
- Assistance with 'Emergency' claims
- Liaison with clients as necessary, including attendance at client functions
You will be expected to handle claims from cradle to grave. A typical caseload would be claims with a portfolio of both domestic and commercial claims. Write full and details reports for insurers, including recommendations for settlement. Liaise with insurers, policy holders, lawyers and other parties with a proactive approach to settling claims. The company ethos is quality and ensuring that all parties are communicated with at all times.
Candidate must have a minimum of 1 years claims handling experience in domestic insurance claims
Key Words: Insurance, Household claims, Claims handler, Household claims, Building contents, FNOL, Household insurance
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.