£19,000-£22,000 P/A- Depending on Experience!!
Full Time - Permanent
Monday to Friday - 40 hours (9am to 6pm)
PLEASE NOTE, INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ONCE THE OFFICE HAS RE-OPENED FOLLOWING COVID-19.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will need to have an understanding of Bengali, Urdu, Gurjerati, Hindu or Turkish.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a claims management company with over a decade of experience!
As a Claims Handler, you will be the first point of contact for customers and clients.
- Acting as a point of contact and taking calls from customers who have been involved in a car accident/RTA.
- Liaising with potential vendors, Solicitors and Insurance companies.
- Accurately updating confidential information on the internal system and writing various correspondence.
- Completing general administration including sending out legal documentation and recovering credit hire invoices.
- Must have previous claims handling or administration experience from a credit hire, road traffic accident, motor claims!
- Will have good data entry and Microsoft Office skills.
- Will be professional, presentable and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be committed, hard-working, reliable and trustworthy.
Keywords: claims handler, claims administration, claims specialist, credit hire, claims management, RTA, road traffic accidents, insurance, legal, full time, London