Claims Handler - Full Training Available!
Salary: £17,500 P/A
Hours: Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm = 37.5 hours per week
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the top 20 Insurance companies in Europe in recruiting Claims Handlers to join one of their customer services teams in Gloucester.
The company is an award winning global organisation with fantastic employee values and over 12,000 employees world-wide!!
The Claims Handler positions come with full training provided so no experience is necessary! You just need to love customer services and have good communication skills!
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Liaising with customers, clients and third parties via telephone, emails and letters
- Working as part of a team to offer fantastic, memorable customer services at all times and ensuring that data protection checks are accurately completed
- Speaking with customers about claims on their policies and managing customers' expectations thoroughly
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some form of office-based customer services experience, however work experience from any of the following industries will be considered:
- hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres, graduates, administration, reception or sales.
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Brockworth Monday to Friday - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal, Amy West or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: customer service, customer services, sales assistant, advisor, representative, executive, assistant, administrator, administration, contact centre, call centre, inbound, outbound, waitress, waiter, bar staff, receptionist, front of house, insurance, claims, retail, hospitality, calls, call handler, switchboard, reception, data entry, emails, office, sales, service, coordinator, IT, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.