£16,000 - £21,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 40 hours (9am to 6pm)
Benefits: Free Parking, Competitive Salary, Full Training!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a claims management company with over a decade of experience!
As a Claims Handler, you will be the first point of contact for customers and clients.
- Acting as a point of contact and taking calls from customers who have been involved in a car accident/RTA.
- Liaising with potential vendors, Solicitors and Insurance companies.
- Accurately updating confidential information on the internal system and writing various correspondence.
- Completing general administration including sending out legal documentation and recovering credit hire invoices.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services, claims handling or administration experience from a credit hire or claims management background.
- Will have good data entry and Microsoft Office skills.
- Will be professional, presentable and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be committed, hard-working, reliable and trustworthy.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: Claims or "claims management" or "claims handler" or "credit hire" or "RTA" or "accident management" or "vehicle hire" or "claims administrator" or "claims processor" or "file handler" or "customer services" or "admin*" or "replacement vehicle"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.