Claims Handler - Eastleigh
£17,000 - £20,000+ P/A experience depending with 3 pay reviews in the first 18 months!!
Full Company Benefits - See more info below
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the top 20 insurance companies in Europe in recruiting some Claims Handlers to join one of their claims team in Eastleigh. The company is an award winning global organisation with fantastic employee values and over 12,000 employees world-wide!!
Our client is looking for candidates with previous claims handling or claims administration experience!
Our client offer some of the best company benefits on the South Coast and include:
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Taking responsibility for a case load of customers claims and working to build rapport with each customer individually
- Managing a case load of customer claims through from start to finish whilst assisting other customers along the way
- Liaising with customers, clients and third parties via telephone, emails and letters
- Working as part of a team to offer fantastic, memorable customer services at all times and ensuring that data protection checks are accurately completed
- Speaking with customers about claims on their policies and managing customers' expectations thoroughly
- Making decisions regarding all aspects of the claims being handled and negotiating settlement for your customer
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota at least 4 weeks in advance!! You will get 4 weeks of training to begin with which will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The department is open 7 days per week 365 days a year from 8am until 6pm and you will be working 37.5 hours per week. The shifts you will work will be either:
- 8am to 4pm
- 9am to 5pm
- 10am to 6pm
You will ONLY work 5 out of 7 days per week and will ONLY be required to work one Saturday OR Sunday in every 4 weeks!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of insurance or claims handling experience from call centres, contact centres or office environments!!!
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Eastleigh for the shifts detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
Interviews will commence w/c February 11th and the confirmed start date for this role is Monday March 18th!!
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Amy West or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: insurance, financial services, FCA, FSA, claims, claims handler, household, policies, file status, customer services, negotiate, settlement, case load, advisor, handler, representative, negotiator,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.