Claims Fraud Investigator
Permanent / Mon - Fri / 09:00-17:00
£25,000 - £28,000
Due to continued success Dynamite Recruitment's long-standing client, a company who has been in listed in the 'Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For', are looking for a Claims Fraud Investigator to join their expanding team.
The main responsibility of this role is to pro-actively screen and investigate portfolio of suspect claims.
- Screening incoming RTA referrals against known fraud indicators and other risk factors, identifying cases where investigation is required.
- Managing fraud rings and linked claim investigation, adhering to internal and IFB protocols.
- Utilising a variety of desktop tools (CUE, MIAFTR etc) as well as various internet checks and databases to assist with claimant profiling and to determine the direction of the investigation.
- Telephone interviewing of claimants to further determine risk
- Pursuing follow up inquiries with external parties including regulatory and licensing authorities, other insurers and law agencies.
- Providing focused instructions to, and subsequently liaising with, specialist investigative suppliers including field investigators, engineers and forensic specialists.
- Validating documents.
- Assessing the completed 'evidential picture' in order to determine the correct outcome for the claim.
- Adhering to agreed personal authority limits, referring to line manager for authorisation where activity exceeds such limits.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements (including "treating customers fairly" principles).
- Responding promptly and pro-actively to incoming telephone calls and correspondence by use of telephone, e-mail and letter.
- Bodily injury claims handling experience
- Investigation of suspect fraudulent RTA/bodily injury claims.
If you feel you have the skills required to be successful in this position and have experienced within claims please send your CV through ASAP.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.