Pet Claims Assessor / Medial Claims
To apply for this position you must have previous experience of working within a claims environment, have worked with a Vets / pet related business or studied in animal care
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a week , you will be required to work shift pattern across operational hours; 8am - 9pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
Salary: £17000 - £21500 PA - dependent on experience
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with the UK's biggest Pet Insurance provider
Due to huge growth within 2017 our client is looking to expand a specialist Pet department and are currently looking for Individual's with previous experience within the following : Vet practice (e.g. vet nurse), medical or claims experience
You will support customers with the processing of their pet insurance claim from initial point of contact through to settlement or in extreme cases passing those who can't be settled to higher authority
As a Pet Claims Assessor you will be responsible for the following :
- Working within a specialist Claims department to process claims on a daily basis
- Answering calls in a timely manner to assist customers with their needs
- Review incoming claim applications, and look to assist with the settlement of the claim
- Where further paperwork is required to manage the claim process you may need to liaise with third parties to ensure all information is gathered in order to settle claims accurately.
- Accurate input of data onto the internal system.
- Management of incoming/outgoing calls and emails to resolve queries and gain information in relation to payment/s of the policy.
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach and building rapport with internal/external customers to establish excellent customer relations.
To apply for this position you:
- Will ideally have worked with pets / In a vets or studied within Animal care
- Must have good attention to detail
- Will be able to work within a fast paced environment and to targets and deadlines
- Must have good communication skills
For further information please submit your CV as a matter of urgency
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.