Hours of work : 37.5 hours per week , Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with one of the largest most successful international companies known . Our client is a specialist financial service business providing services to both residential and business customers
Due to further developments our client is looking to recruit a Claims Administrator to join their team .We are looking for a customer focused individual with good administration skills who is keen to learn and specialise within something interesting.
This position offers someone a great opportunity to be trained in a specialist industry and progress and ideally have had previous experience witin financial services / insurance previously.
Our client will offer you progression and development into a specialist Senior Claims Handler and will look to support you through insurance related qualifications .
As a Claims Administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks
- To support the senior claims handlers with the initial stages of their claims
- Receive calls from customers and assist them with a claim related enquiry
- Upload claim information in detail onto the internal system to start the initial claims process
- Instruct third parties on large claims
- Manage all elements of paperwork to support each case and claim
- Check all Client documentation for accuracy
- Respond to emails
- Enter payments / settlement paperwork
- Ensure company and regulatory procedures are followed
The ideal candidate will also require the following skills / experience
- Will ideally have experience within Insurance / Financial Services
- Will have good customer service skills and experience
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Will be commitment to meeting targets and getting results
- Will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Will have good time management
- Will have a positive attitude towards personal and career development
- Will have good problem solving skills and experience
For further information please submit your CV Immediately
Key words: claims , insurance , customer services , graduate , administration
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.