North of England (field based)
£35,000 - £55,000 DOE + commission
Hours: 9-5 with expectation of travel and occasional overnight stays
Your responsibility will be the management, retention and growth of the existing partners within your defined geographical area. Whilst your role will be predominantly the growth, support, and training of your partners, you will be required to bring in new channel partners within your defined area. You will be expected to engage within these partners at all levels and to build and fortify these relationships by dealing with any day to day enquiries and issues that arise. Your primary goal will always be to ensuring overall channel partner satisfaction and ultimately realising the growth that comes from this.
Experience in a channel managerial role would be beneficial but not necessarily essential, though a demonstrable ability to hit the ground running using your existing network would be a distinct advantage. Minimum of 2 years experience within the telematics or CCTV industries
Main Duties are:
- Quickly gain product & industry knowledge to help your partners.
- Be an integral part of the team and support others when requested by your line manager.
- Holding regular partner account review / update & business strategy meetings.
- Presenting to partners and their prospects / clients
- Product training.
- Assisting in trial management.
- Growth development of the accounts.
- Achievement of sales targets through winning business by working alongside your partners, assisting them in all the aspects of the sales process.
- Identification and development of new & existing key Partners.
- Assisting in client meetings to help close opportunities.
- Keeping your line manager updated on all sales opportunities,pipelines and any potential issues that could have an impact on the business.
- Attending sales meetings when required.
Your key KPIs
- Achievement of annual target
- Addition of new partners and channels
- Regular updating company CRM
- Identification of opportunities to increase revenue through 3rd party sales
- Target list of new potential partners
- Minimum 5 Partner / Prospect visits per week