Salary: £8.40 per hour
- of work: Variable shifts available between Monday to Saturday on a rota to cover 10:30am to 6.30pm (on a rota basis of 5 working days) - these hours would be ideal for school runners.
Duration: This is a temporary ongoing position with a potential to go permanent.
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for 2 Catering Assistants for one of our top clients based in Petersfield.
As a Catering Assistant you will be required to help set up the dining room for lunches, serve and help tidy away.
Your key duties will include the following:
- Be responsible for the preparation of the counter and drinks for the morning and afternoon breaks
- Assist with vegetable & salad preparation when instructed
- Ensure that food and equipment is delivered and cleared from special functions
- Ensure a smooth lunch service on the salad bar and keep the food replenished
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in both the dining and staff room, ensure tables, chairs and floors are kept clear and are cleaned after every service
- Be responsible for cleaning floors, walls, counter, salad bar, fridges and dishwasher with hot water and correct detergent
- Dispose of all refuse correctly
The ideal Catering Assistant:
- You will need to have experience in catering environment, however more importantly would be hard working, keen to learn new skills
- Will be available to start immediately
- Must be a good communicator
- Ideal applicants would have a DBS check, however we can put working arrangements in place for anyone who does not whilst one is applied for
- Onsite parking free of charge
- Holiday pay
If interested please make immediate contact with Kasia on 02392455422.
Individuals with experience in the below industries will also be considered:
Key Words: holidays, bar, restaurant, waitress, waiter, dining room assistant, catering assistant, lunchtime, dinner lady, catering, dining room, back of house, front of house, barista
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.