Customer Service Advisor - Cantonese or Thai Speaking
£16,160 + £2,400 + £1000 language allowance
Hours: 37.5 hours per week . You will be required to work shifts between Monday & Sunday and between the hours of 21:00pm - 18:00pm
Start date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Cantonese and Thai speaking Customer Service Advisors to join a growing multilingual team for an award winning Services Company based in Portsmouth.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will work within the travel department and specialise in dealing with Cantonese and Thai customers alongside English customers
Your duties will include the following:
- You will assist customers with their travel related needs , providing a tailor made service
- You will handle enquiries over the telephone and in writing while providing an efficient, courteous and professional service at all times.
- You will be supporting members and clients across the globe ensuring that you have a good understanding of our company's products and services.
- You will identify and proactively seek to resolve and support the needs of every customer and ensure that our service levels are met.
- You will be able to provide a full 360 service from understanding the customer's needs, researching possible solutions to ultimately matching them to their ideal travel solution.
- You will use a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruises, flights, tailor-made itineraries, ancillary products and many more products to help them with all their travel requirements.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a passion for travel and will have excellent customer service experience
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Cantonese or Thai
- You will have a passion for travel
- Excellent Communication skills- You must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both English and Cantonese or Thai
- Excellent listening skills - The ability to use listening skills to understand customer's needs and to ensure you approach and handle sensitive issues accordingly.
- Attention to detail - You will have the ability to accurately capture and interpret customer information
- Experience of handling customer complaints and managing customer expectations
- Strong PC skills - Excellent knowledge of MS packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You Must be eligible to work on a permanent full time basis in the UK-/ have no working restrictions. Sadly we are not able to offer sponsorship for this position
For further information please submit your CV immediately or contact Fran at Dynamite Recruitment urgently!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.