This role is a full-time, permanent position with the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
The salary is paying around £35,000 P/A
The duties of a Campaign Manager:
- Responsible for building brand awareness and contributing to the company’s growth.
- Contributing to the lead generation for the business through the creation of content.
- Manage the digital and offline campaigns.
- Manage and monitor campaign activity ensuring targets and business objectives are met.
- Work with external agencies when required.
- Carrying out duties such as blog writing, content production, and sales materials.
- Other duties to be discussed at the telephone stage.
- 3+ years’ experience in Campaign Marketing
- Be educated to at least a degree level
- Must be B2B focused and ideally have worked in a technical environment
- Be an analytical thinker with focuses on campaign performance and lead generation.
The client would love to have someone on board so a candidate with little or no notice would be preferable but candidates with long notice will still be considered.
For more information, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment.