Hours: You will work Monday to Friday
Two Twilight shifts available 3am to 11am OR 6am to 2pm
Plus you would receive a language allowance should you speak a fluent language / several languages of between £950 and £2350.00 additional on top of your basic salary
+ benefits including
- Free on-site parking
- Free Health Cash Plan for cover towards treatment for dental, prescriptions and many more.
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Discount on your home and motor insurance
- Salary supplements for using an additional language
- Annual Bonus scheme of approx 5%
- Fully equipped gym and other social club facilities.
Dynamite Recruitment is working alongside an internationally recognised company that is looking for confident Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be tasked with
- Receiving inbound calls from customers abroad relating to an emergency situation
- Understand the customer's situation, concerns, and current location whilst remaining calm and reassuring
- Take accurate notes from speaking with your customers due to the severity of some calls
- To liaise with third parties to assist your customer with their emergency
- To complete full administration to support with the calls and enquiries
- Using empathy and sympathy towards the customer's situation
- Some calls may be taken "real time" and you will need to be able to manage panicked customers with professionalism
The right person will have/be:
- People skills: be proactive, be able to project sympathy and empathy and be able to relate to the customers
- Organised: able to prioritise tasks and a portfolio of client requests, and use multiple computer software
- Communication skills: be proficient in both verbal, listening and written skills
- You have proven customer service skills and experience
- Will be able to quickly build rapport with people whilst remaining professional at all times.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail – essential
- Previous emergency call handling experience - desirable but not essential
- b happy to work night shifts on a permanent basis