call centre Support Administrator
Hours of work: 40 hours core office hours Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well establish maintenance company based in the Portsmouth area
We are looking for a highly organised individual who has experience within customer service.You will be the first point of contact for customers who need maintenance and repair work to be carried out within the SLA agreed by the client
The candidates must drive and be flexible working between other offices if required
The role will include:
- You will received instruction from the internal team as well as the customer directly which you will then act upon immediately whilst providing excellent customer services
- You will process work to be completed onto the internal system and external systems
- You will liaise directly with a team of engineers or operatives to schedule and route plan them to complete the work accordingly, managing the diaries
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders thereafter
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will need to be able to work with engineers and ensure jobs completed in a timely manner,
- You will have good administration skills and experience
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.