|Job Title:||Cafe Manager|
|Location:||Tunbridge Wells, Kent|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 12:05|
£22,000 - £24,000
Permanent / Full Time 45hpw
An experienced Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Café along with satellite outlets. Ensuring excellent customer service, maximising income and profitability, and the highest levels of health and hygiene standards.
The successful candidate will have worked at a successful high volume venue in a senior position for a minimum of two years, and will be passionate and knowledgeable about the catering industry managing teams of at least 20 staff.
- Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of food and beverage operations
- Ensure that all customers receive a high quality service every time from their arrival through to their departure.
- Take overall responsibility for all F&B budgeting, forecasting, and stock control.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities and innovations for business growth & development.
- Effectively manage and organise the F&B team to ensure the delivery of results, including; managing staff rotas, authorising and administering time sheets, annual leave etc.
- Ensure effective lines of communication, both upwards and downwards, between management and the various F&B teams through regular team meetings and briefings.
- Significant food and beverage experience. (5 years)
- Full understanding of food safety and hygiene.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organisational planning.
- Excellent customer service skills
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.