Hours of work: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,000 P/A
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 31 Days annual leave
- 20% staff discount after three months
- 50% discount in the on-site Restaurant when on shift.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Buying Administrator for an independent business based in Romsey! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to support a busy Buying department and three experience Buyers.
- Inputting data on the company EPOS, stock and retail management systems.
- Handling incoming telephone queries and responding to email enquiries.
- Receiving and inputting supplier product and pricing information.
- Supporting the Buyers with day to day administration, ordering products and attending customer meetings.
- Liaising with the accounts department to assist with and resolve any account queries.
- Working alongside two other Buying Administrators.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office-based work experience. Our client would like to hear from graduates or if you've recently completed an office-based apprenticeship!! Any experience in buying, procurement or processing customer orders would be a huge advantage!
- Will have some experience in working on the telephone and daily use of a computer.
- Must be confident, able to work as part of a team and have a strong work ethic.
- Will need to have good attention detail and have strong Microsoft package skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: buy, buying, buyer, buyers assistant, buyers administrator, buying assistant, buying administrator, admin, administrator, administration, apprentice, apprenticeship, graduate, ordering, processing orders, order processing, data input, data entry, pricing, product, EPOS, electronic point of sale, purchasing, customer service, customer services, full time.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.