Buyer / Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: You will receive a starting salary of £22,000 basic , and will have the opportunity to rise over a period of time up to £28000
Plus you will receive a company bonus
You will also receive great benefits which include but are not limited to , holiday , free car parking , newly refurbished offices , Pension , Ongoing progression and development, company trips and incentives, health insurance.
Hours of work : You will need to be flexible to work a slight shift pattern between 8am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and one in 5 Saturday mornings only until 12
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-known, fast growing service provider based in the Fareham area . Due to huge success they are now looking to expand the business and are recruiting for Supply Chain Co-odinators / Buyers.
Our client pride themselves on their customer experience's and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for
- Working closely with an internal team to support clients with their requirements
- Using and internal system to locate suitable suppliers which you will then make contact with to negotiate on demands
- To develop and expand our supplier network through relationship building with suppliers and maintain accurate information in our supply chain management tool.
- To ensuring supplier engagement towards delivering exceptional customer service
- You will negotiate rates on each and every contract then raise contracts and purchase orders using bespoke hire software.
- To recognise risks to customer service and delivery and take appropriate actions whilst ensuring work is undertaken in a legal and compliant way.
- To work on a number of jobs at any one time and to prioritise and maintain the accuracy of each job.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be assertive yet not aggressive
- Will have the ability to communicate with a wide variety of customers and adapt quickly
- Will be ambitious and able to think outside the box
- Will be proactive
- Will be positive and confident
- Will not be afraid to hold awkward conversations
- Will have strong relationship building skills and experience
- Will be driven
- Will need to possess good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Will need strong planning and organisational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Will require the highest level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Will need to be literate in written communication
Previous experience within Supply chain , buying would be beneficial however this is not essential as commination and attitude is the Key to success within this position
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately , or contact Fran Curtis
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.