Salary: £22000 -£26000 basic plus a bonus , realistic OTE £28000 -£30000
You will also receive great benefits which include but are not limited to , holiday , free car parking , newly refurbished offices , Pension , Ongoing progression and development, company trips and incentives, health insurance.
Hours of work : 40 hours per week :You will need to be flexible to work a shift pattern between 7am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and one in 6 Saturday mornings between 8am and 12 noon
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-known, fast growing service provider based in the Fareham area . Due to huge success they are now looking to expand the business and are recruiting for a supply chain coordinator/ buyer to join the business
Our client pride themselves on their customer experience’s and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for
- Working closely with an internal team to support clients with their requirements
- Using and internal system you will locate suitable suppliers which you will then make contact with to negotiate on demands
- Developing and expanding on supplier network’s through relationship building with suppliers and maintain accurate information
- To ensuring supplier engagement towards delivering exceptional customer service
- To successfully manage the delivery of goods within agreed timeframes / contract agreements
- You will negotiate rates on each and every contract then raise contracts and purchase orders using bespoke software.
- To recognise risks to customer service and delivery and take appropriate actions whilst ensuring work is undertaken in a legal and compliant way.
- To work on a number of jobs at any one time and to prioritise and maintain the accuracy of each job.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have string relationship building skills and experience
- Will be assertive yet not aggressive
- Will have the ability to communicate with a wide variety of customers and adapt quickly
- Will be ambitious and able to think outside the box
- Will be proactive
- Will be positive and confident
- Will not be afraid to hold awkward conversations
- Will have strong relationship building skills and experience
- Will be driven
- Will need to possess good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Will need strong planning and organisational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Will require the highest level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Will need to be literate in written communication
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately , or contact Fran Curtis