Duration : This is a temporary position for 3 months
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.15pm
Salary :£20000 - £23000 per annum , plus fantastic benefits
Dynamite Recruitment are looking for an experienced Buyer to join their client who are a market leading manufacturing company in Waterlooville.
You will be responsible for purchasing and planning all materials for production requirements ensuring they are received complete and on time.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Have full responsibility of planning materials required for production
- Speed up and chase open orders and agree delivery schedules
- Chase up order acknowledgments
- Supported by Managers, negotiate material prices and while managing increases and decreases as they happen
- Using customer profiles and forecasting, ensure the most cost friendly deals for materials
- Take ownership and maintain effective data records.
- To analyse stock check figures to support the production team maintain min/ max levels for items
- To ensure minimal stock holding and accuracy of ERP system records are maintained to ensure a minimal level of stock is held without impact on production efficiency.
- Maintain the approved suppliers list, ensuring full supplier compliance. Also source new and change existing providers as required
- General administration - ordering workwear, stationary, cleaning items etc.
- Supporting other departments as and when required
- Plan and arrange the logistics and delivery of finished goods to customers when required
The ideal candidate
- Will be available Immediately
- Will have previous experience within purchasing
- Will have experience within MRP Expedition
If you feel you have the skill set to hit the ground running with this position, please send through your CV ASAP.
Keywords: buying , purchasing , supply chain , manufacturing , pricing , production , retail , wholesale
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.