Hours: Core business hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE + uncapped commission.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Business Development Manager for a forward-thinking and well established business based in Segensworth!! This is an exciting opportunity for a money-motivated and ambitious individual to join a vibrant team!
My client offers fantastic benefits, amazing team-incentives and a first-class working environment!
The ideal candidate for this position must have a proven background of selling in the FMCG industry, preferably Wines, Spirits, Beer, Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic beverages. Bonded Goods is also desirable!
As the Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Pursuing sales leads and exploring dormant accounts, developing strong new business relationships.
- Carrying out market research on potential clients to drive new business.
- Managing the entire sales process, focusing on quality and customer service.
- Working closely with the Account Managers in managing and developing existing accounts.
- Negotiating and closing deals, using the full range of sales techniques.
- Meeting the sales and financial targets.
- MUST have a proven background of working in FMCG, preferably Wines, Spirits, Alcoholic, Non-Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic.
- Be a confident negotiator with the ability to close a deal.
- Have a positive, determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Key words: sales, sales manager, sales director, business development, sales executive, telesales, account manager, account management, portfolio, lead generation, appointment booker, B2B, B2C, business to business, upselling, cross-selling, new business, bonded goods,