Business Development Manager - Research
Location : Southampton
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - flexi time working policy
Salary : £35,222 - £40,505
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site cafe
Dynamite Recruitment's client, one of the top five institutions of its kind in the world, are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their stunning offices in Southampton, you will lead, direct and mange. Be responsible for the expansion, development and delivery of near market activity.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong bid/grant presentation skills and experience of securing project and income opportunity's
- Deal with decision makers and influencers
- A excellent track record of success within sales, hitting and exceeding your revenue targets
- Present and provide updates to the organisation
If you feel like this is the position for you and would like to be considered please send through your CV ASAP.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.