Business Development Manager
Salary: £24'000 - £30'000 OTE £42'000
Plus amazing company benefits including
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK's most successful service providers and due to great success, our client are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
As the BDM you be responsible for growth in the Midlands and Wales areas. You're responsibilities will be to build relationships with Housing Associations, attend events and exhibitions, and promote the company ethos. Work within the Sales and Marketing department, be responsible for the development of these relationships and the sourcing and gaining of new business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To attend events/exhibitions to promote the companies ethos
- To work closely with the Senior BDM, and Assistant Sales Manager on any appropriate projects
- Holding confidential information and using it with discretion following the correct procedures
- Producing documents, reports, and presentations as required
- Organising and maintaining own diary, and make appointments as appropriate
- Extensive travel required
- Managing projects and liaising with clients as required
- Contacting potential clients to arrange appointments as required
- To be responsible for following up on meetings
- Comply with business processes and effectively implement them
- Apply a consistent approach to each project, implementation of processes and the management of clients
- To ensure projects are delivered within agreed timescales
- To manage, develop, and maintain relationships between the company and external clients
- Working with the Assistant Sales Manager and Sales Manager to devise a tailored plan to maximise potential corporate relationships
- To prepare presentations, proposals plans, tender documents and contracts as necessary
- Provide reports and analyses as required
- To input creative solutions to maximise opportunity
- To work closely with the Project Liaison on all projects, to ensure a consistent approach
- To target Landlords, Local Authorities and Housing Associations, to procure dual branded marketing campaigns, and void agreements on behalf of the company
- To work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team, in particular the Assistant Sales Manager to implement further sales support procedures and to help enforce correct process conduct
- To develop and promote effective and credible working relationships with all company employees
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, demonstrate high integrity and ultimately lead by example
- To maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- To use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Sharepoint to produce spreadsheets, letters etc.
- To use CRM, Liberty and SRV to analyse data
- To be responsible for updating own practices and professional knowledge
- To undertaking personal development activities as agreed with Line Manager
- To undertake such other duties which may be required from time to time commensurate with the role
- To promote equality as part of the role and to treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance processes.
- A strong track record of sales, and achieving targets in a relevant, commercially-focused environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Hold a full UK driving license
#field sales, business development manager, BDM, sales,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.