|Vacancy Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Vacancy Published:||23 days ago|
Salary starting from £40,000 P/A + uncapped commission!
You will be able to work out of the Eastleigh or London office once per week
Occasional travel to France is required
We are looking for someone who takes an entrepreneurial approach to their work and who would be interested in an uncapped commission scheme!
This can be an incredibly fast-paced role with beneficial results and commission!
The duties of the Business Development Manager:
* Fully responsible for gaining new business for the company.
* Conduct market research and analysis which includes visits/trips.
* Work closely with the branch manager to ensure all potential cold calls and visits have been completed.
* Produce bids and proposals.
* Support the area managers when needed.
* Previous experience of working within a facilities management/cleaning or similar industry is required.
* Experience of working within a BDM/BDE or similar senior level is required.
* Knowledge of using all Microsoft apps.
* Experience in working with bids and proposals.
* Good number skills with strong, clear communication.
For further details of this position, please get in contact with Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment. Alternatively please apply with your updated CV.