Business Development Manager
Hours: Core business hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience + uncapped commission.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Business Development Manager for a forward-thinking and well established business based in Segensworth!! This is an exciting opportunity for a money-motivated and ambitious individual to join a vibrant team!
Please note - due to the current climate, arranging interviews with the client may take longer than usual!
As the Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Pursuing sales leads and exploring dormant accounts, developing strong new business relationships.
- Carrying out market research on potential clients to drive new business.
- Managing the entire sales process, focusing on quality and customer service.
- Working closely with the Client Service department in managing and developing existing accounts.
- Negotiating and closing deals, using the full range of sales techniques.
- Meeting the sales and financial targets.
The ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Be a confident negotiator with the ability to close a deal.
- Have a positive, determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: sales, sales manager, sales director, business development, sales executive, telesales, account manager, account management, portfolio, alcohol, spirits, wine, FMCG, international, lead generation, appointment booker, B2B, B2C, business to business, upselling, cross-selling, new business, bonded goods,