New Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 P/A + commission
Hours of work: Core business hours, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be exclusively recruiting a New Business Development Manager for a client based in central Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for a resilient and sales-driven individual to join and fast growing and forward-thinking team.
As the New Business Development Manager, you will:
- Pursue sales leads and develop strong new business relationships
- Manage the entire sales process whilst focusing on quality and customer service.
- Negotiating and closing deals, using the full range of sales techniques.
- Deliver successful presentations and adapt to the business sector
- Ensuring all prospects and sales opportunities are correctly logged onto the CRM system.
- Providing weekly and monthly sales forecasts to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Support with adhoc projects when necessary and attend weekly sales meetings.
The ideal New Business Development Manager will:
- Must be a money-motivated individual who comes from a target and sales-driven environment!
- Be a confident negotiator with the ability to close a deal.
- Have a positive, determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: direct sales, account management, account manager, sales, sales manager, b2b, b2c, new business, leads, lead generation, targets, negotiating, renewals, retention, Portsmouth, business development