Business Development Manager - Wrexham
£££Salary To Be Discussed On Application
Full Time - Permanent - 39 hours a week - Monday to Friday
Please note: to be considered for this role you need to have a full UK driver's license.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Business Development Manager for a leading and well-established Manufacturer in Wrexham! This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a multinational team.
- Company car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Generating sales, identifying leads and prospects for new sales opportunities and delivering sales results in line with the management plan
- Building long lasting and effective customer relationships, recognising areas of sales growth and managing key customer relationships
- Identifying and managing new strategic partner relationships.
- Promoting solutions that provide added value to both new and existing customers
- Developing suitable pricing strategies and providing accurate information to go towards the company's monthly forecasting processes.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director to produce a programme of business development initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be an experience business development / sales manager with significant commercial experience of managing large accounts and relationships.
- Will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and any experience of selling to infrastructure projects or the rail industry would be a huge advantage!
- Will need to be a skilled influencer and negotiator and be confident with developing pricing strategies.
- Must have incredibly strong written and communication skills
- Will need to have a full UK driving license as UK wide travel is essential in this role.
For More information, Please Apply Now or Contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Key Words: sales, selling, BD, business development, new business, account manager, manager, infrastructure, cabling, cables, rail, power cable, telecoms, full time, permanent, Wrexham, turnover, customer relationships, strategy, relationships, clients, margin, reports, forecasting, energy, technical, network components, components, defence
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.