Business Development Manager
Hours: Core business hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience + bonus.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Business Development Manager for a forward-thinking and well established FMCG business based in Chichester!!
This is an exciting opportunity for a money-motivated and ambitious individual to join a vibrant team!
As the Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Pursuing sales leads and developing strong new business relationships.
- Carrying out market research on potential clients to drive new business.
- Managing the entire sales process, focusing on quality and customer service.
- Working closely with the Client Service department in managing and developing existing accounts.
- Negotiating and closing deals, using the full range of sales techniques.
- Meeting the sales and financial targets.
The ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Ideally have a proven background of B2B Sales within a FMCG/ Travel/ Bonded Goods / Duty Free environment!!
- Be a confident negotiator with the ability to close a deal.
- Have a positive, determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: Sales, B2B, B2C, business development, sales executive, sales manager, new business, new sales, client relationships, account manager, leads, portfolio,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.