Senior Business Development Manager
£££Competitive Basic Salary + fantastic OTE potential!
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours - Monday to Friday
- Car Allowance
- Mobile Phone, Laptop etc.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Amazing realistic career progression opportunities!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a field based National Business Development Manager to join a growing, forward-thinking European organisation in a newly created role!
The field based National Business Development Manager will be working across the country meeting with potential new clients and driving forward sales opportunities!
The ideal Business Development Manager will live somewhere along the M25 corridor or in the London/Essex areas. The head office for this organisation is based in Portsmouth.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, driving new sales through a selection of key sectors (financial services, insurance, e-retail and MVNO).
- Driving new sales by going after new sector opportunities and building strong rapport with clients to better understand their market objective and what products/services would match their needs.
- Using consultative sales techniques to match to potential clients requirements and own that sale throughout the sale cycle to the point of contract issue.
- Following up leads / areas of business that will be provided to you, as well as going looking for additional new business opportunities.
- Preparing monthly sales reports and forecasts and building a robust sales pipeline.
- Writing proposals to provide detailed sales solutions and delivering confident and professional presentations to clients.
- Focusing on deals of £100k+ (experience of sales around this figure is essential!)
- Recording all information on the CRM.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be a hungry, tenacious, results driven sales person! We are looking for someone with previous experience selling general insurance, financial services products, warranties, e-retail or benefits packages!
- Must have previous experience working at a Sales Manager/Business Development Manager level and have a demonstrable record of closing deals of £100k+!
- Must have a clean DBS check and clear credit history - our client is unable to employ anyone with an adverse financial history or unspent criminal records.
- Must be proactive in seeking out and developing new business opportunities and must possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Must have a good understanding of what a robust sales pipeline looks like and what ground work needs to go in to a prospect to see results being generated.
- Will require experience working on RFP's/RFI's, delivering presentations and communicating with key stakeholders.
- Must be capable of writing proposals, including information from all areas of the business.
- Must have a full, clean driving license and your own vehicle and be happy to travel and stay away for business needs.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby, Amy or Jess at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: sales, business development, new business, business development manager, sales manager, financial services, insurance, affinity, prospective, targeting, canvassing, sales cycle, contracts, pipeline, proposals, sales solutions, presentations, deals, products, services, negotiation, sales processes, RFP, RFI, stakeholders, field sales, national sales, BDM, warranty, banking, benefits, B2B,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.