Field Based Business Development Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 Basic (experience depending!)
Uncapped OTE & Full Benefits!
Full Time - Permanent
**COMPANY CAR, MOBILE PHONE AND LAPTOP INCLUDED**
Dynamite Recruitment are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity working as a Field Based Business Development Manager covering the above territory. This is working for an exciting and growing organisation who is looking for a driven individual to join their team.
Our client is looking for someone to come from a workplace/cost sector background (i.e. care homes, hospitals etc.) OR have a product sales background from something cleaning/chemicals related!!
- Managing existing accounts and maximising sales opportunities
- Managing your own time to visit clients within your designated territory
- Providing excellent customer services and represent the business at positively all times
- Working to gain new business and accounts where possible, offering a consultative approach and a mature outlook on potential business
- Achieving sales targets set to you weekly and monthly
- Promoting the brand and products positively at all times
- Attending regular team meetings in the Southampton head office
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a full UK manual driving license but a car will be provided!
- Previous experience within a business development / field based sales role is a must!
- You will ideally live in or around the territory stated above.
- You must have previous experience in one of the relevant industries listed above!
- You must be presentable, articulate and target driven.
- Must be a people person and enjoy building and maintaining long lasting relationships!
- You must have good IT, written and verbal communication skills!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or Apply Now!!
Key Words: Account Manager, Field Sales, Sales Representative, Regional Sales, Regional, Field based, Territory, Area Manager, Sales, New Business, Business Development, BD, Business to Business, B2B, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.