Business Development Exec /Account Manager
Salary: £22000 -£27000 dependant on experience , plus commissions which is uncapped of anything between £500 -£1000 per month
Plus fantastic benefits which include the following:
- Annual Christmas bonus
- Sickness bonus
- Holiday pay
- Free car parking
- Fantastic opportunities to progress within the business
- Mileage paid for business travel
Hours of work: 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a well-established Wholesale business based in Portsmouth.
Our client has an untouchable reputation in their industry and their service is unrivalled which as a result has made them a leading supplier of specialist products and services
Due to huge success our client is looking to grow the business and as a result is now looking for a driven, self-motivated sales individual who is passionate about succeeding and wants to help our client drive the business forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined individual to mould a career and become an integral part of the business. In return they can offer you the chance to make a huge difference and become part of the management team long term.
As a Business Development Executive / Account Manager you will generate new business opportunities where necessary as well as follow up on warm leads and cold accounts. Once the client is a spending customer of the company you will then be responsible for taking ownership of them and manage a strong working relationship
You will support your clients from first point of contact through to completion and any further needs thereafter. In order for you to be successful you will need to understand the business and therefore would need to be happy to spend time training within each department.
Key duties will include the following
- To generate new business opportunities
- To follow up on old accounts and re- establish relationships
- Account management: To manage a portfolio of regular client accounts, building and maintaining strong working relationships and maximise opportunities
- To complete administration to support with your accounts
- To manage the successful transportation of goods to your client, to book and manage deliveries
- To assist customers at the trade counter
- To attend meetings with your clients in order to maintain long standing relationships
You will require the following
- Previous experience ideally within a sales /account management or have influenced others
- Will be highly competitive
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Goals and aspiration
- Excellent communication skills
- Be well organised
- Have the ability to multitask
- Have good computer skills and experience
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Will be positive with a "can do" attitude
- Will be looking for a Career and keen to go the extra mile
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.