A rapidly expanding firm with a dynamic workforce in Southampton is recruiting multiple roles within their business development team to support an increase in business demand.
The firm is client-focused and has a success story that is unrivaled on the South Coast.
As a Business Administrator, you will be reporting to the Team Leader. Duties include:-
- Assist with new business enquirees via telephone and email
- Obtain compliance documentation and administer new account instruction
- Track and action all email traffic for new business
- Coordinate new client setup via telephone and via online platforms
- Identify further opportunities to develop new client accounts
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Native or business proficiency in German, Dutch & Czech
- Experience working in a busy admin role essential
- Proactive and organised
In return, you will receive -
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension and healthcare scheme (following probation)
- Central transport links