Business Data Analyst - Power BI Exp
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm - 37.5 hours per week
Duration: This is a temporary ongoing position to start immediately
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading, facility management business based in Portsmouth. Due to the company experiencing a busy period, they are looking to recruit a Business Data Analyst on an ongoing basis.
As a Business Data Analyst you will work within a specialist team and provide support when analysing highly important information.
To be considered for this role you must be advanced in excel and have previous experience working in an analyst position - experience in Power BI is also desirable.
Your key duties will include the following:
- You will analyse high confidential information
- You will translate data from a system into excel based reports
- You will cross reference information and consult on your findings
- You will raise discrepancies where required
- You will liaise with internal and external departments where necessary
- Will create reports and dashboards using Power BI
The ideal Business Data Analyst:
- Must be advanced in Excel- VLook Ups and Pivot tables
- Previous experience using Microsoft Power BI is desirable
- Will be available to start immediately
- Will be a strong communicator and be able to work to strict deadlines
#business analyst, business reports, pivot tables, vlookup, power bi, business reporting
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.