Business Analyst - Financial Services
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary: £40K - £50K
Occasional travel may be required in this position
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Business Analyst for a large scale Financial Advisory Firm based in Horsham!
This position is perfect for an individual who has a genuine interest in technology to deliver cutting-edge projects! You will be an IT professional responsible for setting, prioritising and evaluating work produced by the specialist team to ensure the product functions effectively.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Working with our key stakeholders to understand, plan and document the roadmap and keep it relevant.
- Development of prototypes and mock ups to aid visualisation and sign-off of requirements.
- Planning to ensure analysis and documentation is prepared in advance of development.
- Input into Business Case development to aid prioritisation of large projects.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse our market (our competitors and the industry), the users (our client businesses and their customers), and the roadmap for the product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
The ideal Business Analyst will:
- Have at least 2 years commercial experience in a similar role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, (ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field).
- Pensions experience, ideally SIPP's and Tax Wrappers
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Relevant financial services experience
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
To be considered for this opportunity please submit your CV ASAP and make contact with Amy on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.