Monday to Friday - Permanent - 37.5 Hours per Week - 8am to 5pm
Salary Bracket: £25,000 - £30,000 P/A
- 23 days' holiday rising to 25 with length of service
- Company contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Onsite parking
- Free fruit, tea, coffee onsite
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing organisation, with over 30 years' experience in their field, who is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
- Supporting sales, marketing and commercial departments with data management, salesforce.com training and reporting and analysis to all areas of the business.
- Producing end of month reporting, implementing improvements and focusing on protecting and investing the companies profit margin.
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly reports using Excel and the Tableau BI Tool, ensuring accurate data is turned in to relevant and useful information.
- Working with project teams and other stakeholders through issues and operational challenges, understanding the cost drivers, and providing insight to non-finance members and sales force team.
- Building strong relationships and providing detailed product and range analysis to support both NPD & purchasing teams.
- Delivering training to Sales Force team (salesforce.com) and Tableau users.
- Managing the sales force platform, ensuring management and maintainance of data integrity.
- Creating sales dashboards, workflow setup, data and forcecast information for weekly sales meetings.
- Coordinating campaign management and month end reporting including pipeline, order forecasting and CRM analytics updates.
- Assisting with quotations and pricing in absence of other team members.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous proven work experience in a Commercial, Business or Financial Analyst role.
- Will have strong stakeholder management experience and be very analytical.
- Will ideally have working knowledge of salesforce.com and Tableau or other CRM tools. MUST have strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organised and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Will be PC literate and have a good understanding of various Microsoft Packages.
- Will be results driven, have strong numeracy capabilities and lead by example.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: commercial, financial, business, analyst, analysis, salesforce, Excel, Tableau, stakeholder, management, system data, analytical, data management, month end, reporting, reports, profit, data, quality, products, forecast
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.