Business Analyst - 6 Month FTC
Salary: £30,000 - £31,000 pro rata dependent on experience
Hours of work: Core hours, Monday to Friday - 37 hours
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Business Analyst for a leading service provider based in Portsmouth!
- · Coordinate customer feedback surveys and research projects to identify service improvement opportunities.
- · Produce reports on surveys that have been completed inhouse based on customer feedback and make recommendations based on findings.
- · Monitor results received from surveys and identify repetitive themes.
- · Upload results and information onto the central portal.
- · Work closely with internal departments to create and/or develop action plans to improve specific areas.
- · Hold regular meetings with the relevant teams to discuss where needs improving and how.
- Effectively communicate research and analyse findings to business stakeholders.
The ideal Business Analyst will have:
- Familiarity with analysing customer satisfaction surveys and feedback
- Knowledge of reporting and statistical analysis techniques
- Understanding of both quantitative and qualitative research processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to present to different levels
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience of working an environment that revolves around the customer
- Any knowledge of the Housing market or industry, including regulation and emerging government policy will be a huge advantage, however is not essential!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV ASAP and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.