£18,000 - £23,000
Dynamite recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading packager of specialist financial products dealing with mortgage brokers, estate agents, IFA's and Solicitors to assist them with more complex mortgage products. The company is regularly recognised in trade press and has won many awards in their sector.
This is an entry level role and would suit a candidate looking to become a Mortgage adviser over time! Offering support through qualifications as well as training in house.
They are looking to bring on board an enthusiastic, tenacious and motivated candidate to join the broker support team to make regular outbound calls to existing partners to offer advice about a full range of specialist products with the aim of setting an appointment for a regional account executive to meet with them.
Main responsibilities of the Broker Support role will include: -
- Dealing with existing partners as well as new prospects to advise on specialist finance propositions
- Dealing with inbound enquiries and offering quotations and processing information
- Researching more complex enquiries with the assistance of the mortgage advisor team
- Conducting due diligence on new registrations to ensure they are compliant under FCA regulations
- Booking Appointments for the B2B team
- Arranging appointments for Account Management team
Previous financial services experience would also be beneficial but not essential as full training is provided. You must be confident, pro-active and articulate with a desire to succeed.
Working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, free parking and fantastic progression route. Really great working environment with new, modern, spacious offices.
This role would suit someone looking for sales, Account Management, Business Development positions.
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.