Transport / Logistics Planner - Brentwood
Salary - £20,000 - £24,000 P/A
This role is Temporary to start ASAP
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing Transport company that is recruiting for a Transport / Logistics Planner to join their office in Brentwood.
- Coordinating the Brentwood fleet of drivers allocating work evenly
- Taking bookings and speaking to new and existing clients about the services available
- Keeping drivers/clients updated in regards to any traffic issues or delays in the deliveries
- Ensuring all deliveries are completed in agreed timescales
- Handling any complaints and resolving issues where possible
- Daily administrative and data entry duties
Working shifts of either 7am to 5pm or 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based transport/logistics/vehicle planning, coordinating or scheduling experience!!
- Good general Geographical knowledge of the UK would be a huge advantage
- Must be used to working to deadlines and be self-motivated in their approach to work
- Will need to be proactive and looking for a career as this role can and will come with progression opportunities for the right person
- Needs strong IT skills and good typing skills
This role is immediate start with interviews taking place ASAP!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.