Brazilian/Portuguese Speaking Contact Centre Agents
Salary: £17000 plus excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time between 10.00 - 23:00 Monday - Sunday (alternate weekends)
Start date : October 2017
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established and hugely successful business based in Portsmouth.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for bilingual Contact Centre Agents with fluency in English and Brazilian Portuguese with experience in providing excellent customer service to join a multinational award winning Services Company
As a Brazilian Portuguese Agent your key duties will include the following:
- Handle enquires and provide support to customers by telephone and by email, while providing an efficient, courteous and professional service at all times.
- Supporting members and clients across Brazil ensuring that you have a good understanding of the company's products and services.
- You will identify and proactively seek to resolve and support the needs of every customer and ensure that service levels are met.
- You will respond timely, accurately and professionally to all email requests and written communication as appropriate using internal guidelines, complaint documentation and expertise where necessary.
Skills & Experience required:
- Fluency in English and Brazilian Portuguese -You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Brazilian Portuguese and English as you will be dealing with written queries from both external and internal customers.
- Excellent listening skills - The ability to use listening skills to understand customers' needs and to ensure you approach and handle sensitive issues accordingly.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of providing exceptional customer service - successful candidates must have experience working within a customer service environment
- Team Player - You will need to be a team player as you will be expected to achieve and maintain individual performance standards to meet department objectives.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Must be able to start October 2017
Full training and support will be provided to successful applicants.
Early applications are encouraged for this rare and exciting opportunity - interviews are imminent! To find out more details please contact Fran at Dynamite Recruitment.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.