As the Brand Marketing Executive, you will be reporting to the Marketing Director. Working closely with the Online Marketing Executive to increase brand awareness to increase sales.
The principal duty for this role will be to create and maintain a brand that will stand out from the crowd!
Hours: Core working hours.
Salary: £28,000 Basic Salary - Dependent on Experience.
You will also receive great benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Free car parking
- Newly refurbished offices
- Ongoing progression and development
- Health insurance.
- Manage all social media – create and send social content, encouraging staff to like and share posts.
- Manage the internal brand, creating posters, email signatures, presentation decks.
- Copy write for emails, blog, and the website.
- Manage the marketing email inbox.
- Monitor Trustpilot for reviews, tags, and replies.
- Carry out market research and maintain Partnerships.
- Manage internal events such as the Christmas party.
- Must have experience in Brand Marketing!
- Will have knowledge of Copy writing and Photoshop.
- Must be analytical and good attention to detail!
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment, working towards tight deadlines and able to multitask.
- Will be results driven.
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Fran Curtis or Sabrina King.