Brand Coordinator -Marketing Executive
Salary: £22000 per annum
Hours : Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Start date : Immediate start available
This is a temporary position with a possible opportunity to go permanent within the business
Location : Chandlers Ford
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with one of the UK's most well-known and successful business's .
Due expansion our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive / Brand Co-ordinator who has a passion for marketing and understands the importance of brand awareness.
Our client are very ambitious and are looking to drive the business to become a leading business within their sector and provide a service to customers that no competitor will be able to complete with .
In order to achieve such results they need to develop their International Brand and Marketing department to support the business with Multiple Marketing and Branding projects .
This therefore offers a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Marketing Executive to join the department and really make this position their own
As a Brand Executive you will be responsible for the implementation of Brand on Pack/Product for Unique and Unified product ranges
Key duties and responsibilities on a daily basis will include the following
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to day running of packaging projects
- Adhere to brand guidelines for Unique/Unifed product ranges
- Responsible for the implementation of Brand on product for Unique/Unified product ranges
- Ensure packaging solutions are appropriate for the brand (in conjunction with Structural Packaging team, Vendors and KSO).
- Define product criteria for brand eligibility
- Propose Brand hierarchy for the new Unified/Unique product ranges based on Brand Positioning mapping and OpCo Brand portfolio review
- Consistent sign off of packaging artwork to guidelines via Brandflow.
- Support Product Communications team to ensure marketing comms follow guidelines.
- Work with key stakeholders to meet critical path requirements and completion of workload planning.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders, external agencies and vendors.
- Input into development of the Packaging Guidelines
- Monitor competitor activity and customer needs
- Propose Brand packaging solutions which meet customer needs in conjunction with Structural Packaging team
- Work with Content Lead to develop a consolidated brief to capture all content needs across all communications (including text and visual needs)
Technical experience required :
- Thorough knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of artwork, print and packaging production processes is useful
- Knowledge of Photoshop is useful but not essential
The ideal person will need/ have :
- A previous and successful background within a Marketing position or have recently graduated within marketing and be looking for an opportunity to develop
- A good understanding of Branding and brand awareness
- Influence - has presence and impact, is influential such that they develop rapport and credibility with those around them
- Looks and plans ahead - balancing both short and longer term requirements; thinks broadly anticipating a range of factors; assimilates and evaluates information quickly; comfortable managing complexity
- Commercial insight - understands customer insights, demonstrates market awareness, is balanced in their thinking style, a commercially minded decision maker, understands the business, its drivers and source of differentiation
- Personal accountability - leads by example, takes responsibility, acts with courage, shows resilience, learns from mistakes, drives continuous improvement translates ideas into practice and ensures they are sustainable
- Delivers - Has an absolute and total focus on delivery; conscientious and delivers as promised; is personally organised translating goals into personal and team plans
- Confidence in dealing with and presenting in front of key contacts and excellent communicator.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Focused, adaptable approach, calm under pressure.
- Excellent organisation and planning; can manage time and tasks.
- Be aware of commercial team roles and overall category objectives.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Strong communicator and appropriate posture for the role
For an immediate interview please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.