Weston Super Mare
Part Time (26 hrs)
Are you an outstanding Manager looking for a Part-Time opportunity?
I am looking for an exceptional Branch Manager or Store Manager to join a fantastic multinational corporation who are leaders in their field!
The role will require you lead and motivate a team of customer service/ sales advisors while running the branch on a day to day basis.
- Driving targets & team KPI's to ensure that budgets are met and exceeded
- Understanding financial and operational reports and using them to drive performance within your branch.
- Dealing with customer complaints in a professional and timely manner and escalating to the Area Manager where appropriate
- Planning, prioritising and organising time and workload to ensure all colleagues are supported and business objectives are met
- Managing a team - coaching, managing staffing levels in, motivating people, recruitment, and performance management
- Driving product launches and in-store promotions/campaigns
- Ensuring the bureau delivers a satisfactory rating for all audits
- Ensuring team are aware of, trained and fully comply with all relevant risk and compliance based training and legal regulatory requirements including Audit, Risk, Health & Safety, Security
- Undertaking Company training within required timescales
- Nurturing strong working relationships with store management to drive business
- Leading by example and demonstrate company values
Role-specific experience and skills:
- A strong record of performance delivery through increased customer service sales
- Strong planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge and numerical ability
- Strong cash handling and problem solving skills
- Cost awareness
- The ability to manage strong relationships
- Able to share best practice & feedback with peers and teams in a sensitive, effective and assertive way and to creatively problem solve
I am expecting a huge response for this role.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity to join a truly exceptional multinational business, APPLY NOW!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.