Branch Insurance Executive
Salary: £18000 -£26000 per annum
You will recieve a basic wage plus commission for this position and would expect to receive on average £250.00 -£300.00 per month
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays between 9am and 1pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a fast growing and professional financial service business based in Warwickshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long, valued and successful career.
As an Insurance Executive you will be responsible for offering a tailored insurance service, the purpose of this role is to maximise customer sales, retention and all revenue opportunities from both face to face & inbound /outbound call activity within the Branch.
The Branch Insurance Partners responsibilities will include:
- To assist customers both face to face and via the telephone with their insurance related enquiries
- Effectively manage customer enquiries and queries through a variety of communication channels
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
- Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met
- Use effective communication with customers to provide relevant information that is clear and fair allowing the customer to make an informed decision
- Use all relevant information to maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly;
- To ensure all necessary regulatory requirements are met.
The perfect Branch Insurance Partner must have the following skills and experience:
- Customer service experience of 12 months minimum
- Excellent Timekeeping and a good track record of attendance
- Natural Skill for sales/customer service
- Good Experience of working within a target driven environment
- General Understanding of insurance industry practice and principles.
- A good level of verbal and numerical skills
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Understanding of computer software such as Open GI
- Some Experience within the Motor Home / Camper Market and the insurance industry
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.